Staff Digital Design Team Lead
Posted on May 4, 2020
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso Technologies, Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company specializing in the development of chip sets for the 60 GHz and mm-wave 5G marketplace. Peraso’s goal is to provide best in class products for the fixed wireless and consumer electronics (CE) market.
We are actively seeking an experienced Staff level Digital Design Team Lead to be based in our Toronto office. The team lead will develop new digital architectures for the control of Peraso’s next generation mm-wave radios. You will be instrumental with the integration of digital blocks and subsystems into a single IC and will be actively involved with the planning and scheduling of the projects.
- Architecture, design and implementation of digital hardware state machines, CPU subsystems and signal processing blocks in RTL
- In cooperation with analog engineers and system design team define optimal hardware/software IP solutions
- Creating technical documentation and product collateral
- Expert support to internal customers
- Ability to take a project from initial specification, architecture, to design, tape out, and chip bring up.
- Ability to architect a SoC solution and break down into individual blocks for design implementation.
- Ability to evaluate and integrate vendor IPs.
- Comfortable creating C routines to interface with the design.
- Comfortable with DFT flows such as Scan and ATPG.
- Comfortable with interfacing with analog Asic blocks.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field. M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or a related field is highly desired.
- 8+ years of digital design experience
- Good knowledge about IC Design flows and excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills are essential.
- Experience with high volume IC manufacturing is a plus.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Communication Theory
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology limits.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.