Senior CAD / IC Integration Engineer
Posted on December 15, 2021
Description and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an experienced Analog CAD Engineer to maintain the analog/RF CAD environment used in the design of mm-wave integrated transceivers. The successful candidate must have experience in the evaluation, customization, and deployment of EDA tools for Full Custom Analog Mixed Signal IC design.
The candidate will be responsible for the IC process where analog and digital blocks are integrated into a completed IC device. The candidate will also be responsible for running and compiling DRC/ERC checks on the whole IC. The candidate will be the primary technical contact with the fabrication facility for IC tape-outs.
- Be the lead engineer for the integration of analog and digital blocks into an IC
- Interface with the foundries on DRC/LVS waivers and GDS delivery.
- Maintain and modify foundry design kits to include user-defined devices, custom device models, and parameterized layout cells.
- Deployment of new design flows and methodologies that will be used throughout the IC design organization.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field. M.Sc. highly desired.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Deep knowledge of analog design methodologies using the Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D EM simulator tools (Sonnet, HFSS, ADS) a plus.
- Ability to take on tasks outside area of expertise
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Peraso is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we are based in Toronto, due to COVID-19 this role can be conducted from any location at present. Our preference is for the incumbent to be Toronto based as some work in the Toronto office will be required.
- This is a regular full-time role that may require some flexibility to work flexible hours throughout the week and provide coverage as required to meet business needs.
We thank all for applying, but only those who meet the requirements will be considered.