Senior Analog Mixed Signal Engineer
Posted on January 6, 2020
Description and Responsibilities:
We are actively seeking for an experienced High Speed Analog Mixed Signal designer for RF/mm-wave integrated transceivers. The successful candidate must have hands-on experience designing several of the followings: CDR, PLL, VGA/AGC, CML/ECL logic, low noise bias circuitry, bandgap reference, DAC, ADC, custom IO pad, level detector, ring oscillator and active/passive filters. The candidate must also be skilled in the design of integrated LDO, switching regulator, power control and management, ESD and LU protection.
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology limits.
- Develop and lead the development of high-performance baseband circuits for RF/mm-wave transceivers using Cadence CAE tools.
- Understand block specifications and translate them into circuit-level specifications.
- Execute physical layout of all critical circuits and have a thorough understanding of all layout requirements.
- Participate in IC assembly, SOC verification and lab evaluation.
- Present and participate in regular design reviews.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation including general specification, circuit description, and evaluation plan.
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering or related field. Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or a related field is highly desired.
- 5 -10 years of design experience in transistor-level high-speed AMS circuit design including both state-of-the-art deep sub-micron CMOS and BiCMOS technologies. Experience at or above 10 Gb/s is highly desired.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills are essential.
- Experience in design with Cadence Spectre, SpectreRF, AMS and Virtuoso.
- Experience in RF communication systems and RFIC design is high desired.
- Hands-on experience with high-speed test equipment and excellent bench skills.
- Strong knowledge of Verilog-A & Matlab for system modeling and verification.
- Understanding of digital ASIC design and design flow is an asset.
- Experience with high volume IC manufacturing is a plus.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.