Posted on December 29, 2020
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso is actively seeking intermediate and experienced Digital Designers to support the development of new next-generation mmWave chipset. The candidate will be instrumental with the integration of a CPU, digital blocks, subsystems, and peripherals into a single SoC IC using industry-standard tools such as the UPF low power flow.
- Design, implementation, and integration of digital hardware state machines, CPU SoC subsystems, and digital blocks in RTL
- In co-operation with Analog Designers define optimal hardware/software IP solutions
- Creating technical documentation and product collateral
- Expert support to internal customers
- Ability to take a block from specification, architecture, to design, tapeout, and chip bring up.
- Ability to evaluate and integrate vendor IPs.
- Comfortable creating C routines to interface with the design.
- Comfortable with DFT flows such as Scan and ATPG.
- Comfortable with interfacing with Analog ASIC blocks.
- 3+ years of experience in validation and chip bringup.
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++.
- Verilog and verification experience.
- Experience with GNU/Linux tools and Tcl, Perl, or other scripting languages
- Experience with test automation on Windows.
- Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field. M.Sc. in a related field is highly desired.
- 5+ years of digital design experience
- Good knowledge about IC design flows and excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizationsl, and analytical skills are essential.
- Experience with high volume IC manufacturing is a plus.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Communication Theory.
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology limits.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.