System Software Senior Engineer
Posted on October 27, 2017
Description and Responsibilities:
As a Senior software engineer in the System Software team, you will be designing features across various software layers, from real-time, hardware depended software to performance hungry networking protocols and device drivers as well as end user and mobile application. Exploring various types of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android, MAC OSX) for different target applications (Mobile, Infrastructure, Backhaul).
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. They must have a good knowledge of C/C++; have basic knowledge with networking concepts and protocols; have a solid knowledge of memory management, concurrency, data structures and multi-threading. Finally they must have exceptional problem solving skills, self-learning ability; be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- 5-10+ relative Experience in the field
- Good knowledge in C/C++ including object-oriented design practices.
- Knowledge and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to clearly explain complex ideas.
- Problem solving ability and system view
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, Unix/Linux, Android and/or MAC OSX environment.
- Kernel Device Drivers experience (NDIS/WDI, Linux, …)
- Proficient in one more scripting languages, such as Tcl, java scripts, python
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of 802.11 protocols
- Knowledge of 802.11 Wi-Fi protocols
- Knowledge of Video/Audio Processing codes, protocol and algorithms
- DirectX, DirectX VA/OpenGL
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.