System Software Engineer (New Grad)
Posted on July 24, 2017
Description and Responsibilities:
As a software engineer in the Architecture team, you work on architecture mini projects and proof of concepts as well analyses that help defining the architecture of features across various software layers, from real-time, hardware depended software to performance hungry networking protocols and device drivers. Exploring various types of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android, MAC) for different target applications (Mobile, Infrastructure, Backhaul).
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. They must have a good knowledge of C/C++; have basic knowledge with networking concepts and protocols; have a solid knowledge of memory management, concurrency, data structures and multi-threading. Finally they must have exceptional problem solving skills, self-learning ability; be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Good knowledge in C/C++ including object-oriented design practices.
- Knowledge and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to clearly explain complex ideas.
- Problem solving ability and system view
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, Unix/Linux, Android and/or MAC environment.
- Proficient in one more scripting languages, such as Tcl
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to email@example.com.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.