Staff Engineer, MAC Software
Posted on July 24, 2017
Description and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate must have recent experience developing embedded firmware, including module design, implementation and verification.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of our MAC implementation, including MAC architecture, software specification, design and verification.
- Assist in digital IC verification and validation.
- Interface with 3rd party contractors and IP developers in the process of our development.
- Understand system level specifications and translate them into implementation specifications.
- Participate in the lab evaluation of the silicon implementation of the designed circuits.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field. M.Sc. highly desired.
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong background in embedded firmware design using C/C++ including object-oriented design practices.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Tcl/Tk, Perl or Python. Exposure to digital design using SystemC desired.
- Knowledge and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP. Experience with wireless protocol such as 802.11, Bluetooth, LTE is highly desired.
- Strong written and oral skills are required, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
- Familiarity with both user interface (GUI) and driver development under Windows and Linux.
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes is beneficial.
- Experience in digital or analog circuit design or DSP would also be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.