Senior Engineer, MAC Software
Posted on July 24, 2017
Description and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate must have recent experience developing embedded firmware, including module design, implementation and verification.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of our MAC implementation, including MAC architecture, software specification, design and verification.
- Assist in digital IC verification and validation.
- Interface with 3rd party contractors and IP developers in the process of our development.
- Understand system level specifications and translate them into implementation specifications.
- Degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong background in embedded firmware design using C/C++ including object-oriented and multi-threaded design practices.
- Strong written and oral skills, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts.
- Experience using scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl or Python.
- Knowledge of and implementation experience with one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP.
- Experience with wireless protocols such as 802.11, Bluetooth, LTE, etc.
- Experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of digital or analog circuit design or DSP would also be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.