DevOps Engineer- Waterloo Office (#001)
Posted on April 7, 2017
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso’s software engineers develop the next-generation wireless technologies that will change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As DevOps Engineer, you work in a small team, which is responsible for building, maintaining, and improving automated build and tests systems for Peraso products. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate, with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. You must have a strong knowledge of scripting languages have good knowledge with networking concepts and protocols; have a solid knowledge of IT administration, Finally, you must have exceptional problem solving skills; be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience building, maintaining, and improving continuous, automated build systems
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies
- Experience with Perforce, SVN, GIT or similar version control system
- Experience with automating builds, tests and configuration management using various scripting languages (Python, TCL, Shell Scripting, etc.),
- Good understanding of Windows/Linux
- Knowledge of the latest development tools, practices and processes
- Understanding of QA and Release Management cycles
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to clearly explain complex ideas.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows/Linux/MAC environment.
- Deep knowledge of 802.11x
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ including object-oriented design practices
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment.
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to email@example.com. Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.