Posted on October 5, 2017
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso Technologies, Inc. is actively seeking an applications engineer to support the development of mm-wave radio transceivers and systems. The successful candidate must have recent experience in several of the following: Technical customer support; Wireless communications systems; RF analysis, characterization, and debug; PCB schematic design, simulation, and bring-up; Software design and verification; Digital design; Documentation.
· Meet with leading mm-Wave product developers to perform system-level integration of Peraso’s mm-Wave RF solutions
· Work closely with our early access partners and customers in the evaluation of new products and the development of new features and requirements
· Assist customers with platform level debug during new product introduction
· Analyze customer’s technical requirements to provide feedback to the product marketing team
· Work with the analog/RF team in testing and validating RF radio ICs
· Provide technical support to design, testing, manufacturing, sales and marketing departments on new and existing designs
· Keep products competitive and recommend changes to improve product performance
· Write and maintain application software used for controlling RF radio ICs and lab equipment
· This position may require travel to one or more of the U.S., Europe and Asia
· Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance; and
· Act with the highest standards of business ethics both with external and internal colleagues, and in a manner which enhances the Company’s image and overall performance.
· Familiarity with simple interface protocols such as SPI and I2C.
· Hands-on experience using lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and real-time oscilloscopes is beneficial.
· Experience with PCB extraction and simulation for SI and PDN analysis
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or related field. M.Sc. highly desired.
· At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
· Strong written and oral skills are required, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position send your resume to email@example.com.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.